Shipping, Return & Exchange Policy
Please allow for 2-4 business days for your order to be shipped from our warehouse. Orders are processed at our warehouse Monday thru Friday. Our warehouse is closed all major US holidays.
Orders may take longer to arrive due to variables outside of our control. Please allow for additional time to receive your order during the holiday seasons. If you suspect your order has been lost in transit, please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit: https://thesotashop.com/pages/contact for location and latest hours of operation for in store pick up.
Returns & Exchanges
Returns and exchanges can be processed by mail within 30 days of purchase. Merchandise must remain unworn/unwashed with the tags still attached. Please contact us via: email@example.com to begin the return or exchange process.
- All sale items are final. No returns or exchanges will be honored.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- After the first exchange of a product, the exchange will be final, and items will no longer be refundable or exchangeable.
- Refunds will be issued onto the CC used to place the order. Please allow for 3 to 5 business days for the refund to appear on your statement.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Please note that the initial shipping fee is not refunded in the case of a return or exchange.
- We recommend that all returns be sent via a traceable carrier. We are not responsible for packages not received if sent via a non-traceable carrier.